Which licences, notifications or permits do I need to start a business in any European Union (EU) country? Do I have to pay a fee? What do I need to do when I want to offer my services abroad on a temporary basis? If you need answers to practical questions like these, contact your national Point of Single Contact (PSC). PSCs are e-government portals that provide information on relevant rules, regulations and formalities and help you complete the administrative procedures online.


Alternatively, your questions can also be addressed to the Enterprise Europe Network, which offers support and advice to businesses across Europe. It is specifically designed for small and medium enterprises and helps them on business-related EU affairs. A list of the offices available in both EU and non-EU countries can be found on their website.


This website is available in all official EU languages